Who are we: -
- The Decorator Guys Ltd are an airless paint spraying and Decorating company providing a service to customers who need their property or business decorated.
How the law protects you: -
- Data protection laws state that we are only able to process personal data if we have valid reasons to do so.
- The reasons we process your personal data include, but not limited to, your consent, performance of a contract, billing and to contact you.
How we collect personal data from you: -
- Online forms and we may ask you for information to provide you with an estimate, we collect your name, address, telephone number and email address.
How do we use your data?
We use information in the following way: -
- To provide you with an estimate.
- To process your orders and have the paint and materials delivered to your property.
- To process your invoice.
- Email Marketing
How long will we keep your data? -
- We will keep your data for approximately 10 years.
- For legal (HMRC) and Accountancy reasons we have to retain certain data
- Customers often ring us to find out what colours we have used on their property and any other information which may be relevant to work carried out at their property.
Who has access to your data? -
- Your information is never shared with anyone except for Accountancy and HMRC reasons.
Where we store your personal data? -
- Your data is stored on a password protected data base porthole.
- Also, hard copies of your estimates and invoices are stored in a lockable filing cabinet.
- We agree to take reasonable measures to protect your data in accordance with applicable laws.
Data Breaches: -
- In the event of a data breach, we shall ensure that our obligations under applicable data protection laws are complied with where necessary.
Your rights: -
- You have the right to see the information we hold about you.